Extended Warranty and service plan

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
poppypicanto

Post by poppypicanto »

Hi All.

Have to say ( coming from over charged Audi prices in the past ) I do find Citroën to be fair on prices from my personal experience .

Maybe I just lucky at my dealership. Who knows.

Two year service plan £15.99 per month ( 20 payments ) covering 1 x minor and 1 x major service. Used it in November just gone and was the usual oil & filter & inspection. But have to say I find the price okay....for a main dealer.

Extended warranty to go from year 3 to 4 ....for 10 payments of £20. Again, coming from an Audi where they wanted £499 i find £200 okay. The the T and Cs also aren't as horrendous as some warranties either ( which really can be as valuable as loo roll ). Includes mot protect to.

Cosmetic insurance. £299 for two years period ( up to a max of 20 claims / repairs). Id previously paid mobile guys £200 for ONE smart repair.....let alone for potentially 20. I've claimed on it SEVEN times due to bad luck ( trolley dings...alloy scuffs )......but no claim was ever rejected.....found them super easy going....and the repair companies excellent. Had alloy wheels completed refurbished based off just "1" count. Obviously they have damage length and depth restrictions, which is understandable, but I've had my money back off that purchase for sure.

Maybe I got lucky....but so far I've had good dealings with citroen. :lol:

routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

I would advise anyone who has a car approaching 3 years old to take out the Citroen warranty if available. There are several things that can go wrong and cost over £1000. It is particularly advisable if you have a diesel, as the Adblue problem could be very expensive without a warranty.
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

The maintenance contract sounds a fair deal. My service, first year was £212. I was told next service would be £340. So 2 services £552.
Your payments total £320 a £200 saving for you.
On my previous C3 MK3 I paid £400 up front for 3 services. I had two and before the contract ended sold the car. The fine print said they'd be a rebate. So I wrote in no reply. Repeated no reply. So I was £100 down.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
Deleted User 830

Post by Deleted User 830 »

I would second Citroen Extended Warranty. The company that operate it are first class. I never had any work turned down and I had over £6000 of work done on an X7 over 4 years.