Best bits of kit included in your car as bought

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

My C3 Aircross Flair is an EAT6 AUTO 130bhp, with sat Nav.
The best items included as part of the spec are:
1) cruise and limiter
2) Head up display
Best add on
3) sound system sub woofer

1) being an automatic the cruise and limiter do not disengage when the clutch is pressed to change gear as on a manual version. Speed limit recognition ensures you stay at permitted speed. This allows the system to be used in town as well as on open road. Brake application disengages it.

2) Head up display, HUD. Thus is excellent it displays speed, permitted speed limits and when sat Nav is running a route it shows the next turn or direction when it is announced by the voice. There is no need to look down at touchscreen or the main panel while driving, just straight ahead.

3) the addition of the sound system upgrade gave a sub woofer, located in boot behind right finisher trim, a middle front speaker and a non plug in phone charger. In place if cup holders.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars

routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

The cruise and limiter are different to earlier cars. On earlier cars pressing the clutch does not disengage the limiter, but does disengage cruise. On my 2019 C3 and on C3 Aircrosses I have had as loan cars, pressing the clutch does not disengage either limiter or cruise. It may not be the same for C5s though. On any I have driven, touching the brake disengages crise but not the limiter.
the2ems

Post by the2ems »

Bought mine specifically for one touch windows and Apple Car Play. I’m easily pleased. :lol:
Can’t get my head round setting memorised speeds for limiter and cruise. I have speed recognition.
2019 C3 Aircross Flair 110 Automatic
grahams

Post by grahams »

I like the HUD, the speed limiter and cruise control. Plus I enjoy the pano roof.
In Nov 20 I swapped my 3yr old C3 Aircross Flair 110 for a new C3 Aircross Flair 110. Both with pano roof. (Looks like pano is no longer available with the newly named and spec models)
Havent driven many miles yet due to the restrictions but so far much prefer the 6 speed box over my previous 5 speed. Much smoother change and the ratios seem better, still getting used to reverse being top left. Also the car seems quieter - perhaps down to different tyres.
Did opt for the park assist package but haven’t had the opportunity to try it yet.
How do owners with the facility find it?
Deleted User 830

Post by Deleted User 830 »

We have:

Techno Pack: HiFi system that includes Equaliser Amplifier and Subwoofer, Wireless charging and Colour Head Up Display, 3.5" Colour Binnacle Display.

Park Assist Pack: Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Top Rear Vision, Blind Spot Monitoring, Park Assist Self Parking System. So Parallel parking and bay parking entry and exit if required. I must say that it does park the car almost dead centre between the bay lines (when vehicles either side have parked properly!).

Grip Control: A really useful Traction Control option for us here in the hills - Selectable Mode Switch for changing type of terrain: Standard, Snow / Ice, All Terrain (Mud, Damp Grass etc.), Sand and Off. Also included Hill Descent Control - which as we have 1:10 hills and blind twisty country lanes will be extremely useful in the winter.

Decided against the Panoramic Sunroof on the basis of reduced head room with this option, and didn't want the leak risk / motor reducer failure nightmares :shock:

All in all very happy. But really don't think they should of scrimped on removing the rear cup holders from the rear armrest and should of fitted glovebox lighting! :cry:
schmoo2k

Post by schmoo2k »

Android Auto was a prerequisite when I was shopping for mine...
2020 C5 Aircross - 1.5 BLUEHDI 130 S&S EAT8
russbif

Post by russbif »

Reverse to topic I know, but I MISS, all the little storage areas I had in my C3 Picasso, under rear floor, under front seats and I used to love the rechargeable torch in the boot that acted as the boot light when clipped in place, really useful.
Stereo equalisers etc are fine when you first get them, something to faff about with, then you get it set and never touch it again...