Model name change

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Airtool

Post by Airtool »

So Citroen are dumping "touch" "feel" and "flair" in the future it will be "sense" "sense plus" + "shine" and "shine plus".

https://fleetworld.co.uk/citroen-uk-cut ... ey-models/
C3 Aircross Flair 110bhp 2020 grey

Deleted User 830

Post by Deleted User 830 »

Just to confuse everyone and keep them guessing.... the shine was used more in European countries on some models so 'sense' being the new name.
C5AX

Post by C5AX »

Just bought the “Shine +” but wish I’d bought as “Flair +” last year.
The change in designation has allowed Citroen to delete what was standard equipment on the Flair+ i.e. sunroof, which is now an optional extra at cost on the “Shine+.”
A reaction to Covid-19 losses?
C5 Aircross 1.5 BlueHDI Shine Plus EAT8 - Soon!!
Deleted User 830

The Sunroof has never been standard equipment on the Flair to my knowledge, but certainly not here in the UK and we don't have a Flair +.

The Panaoramic sunroof has always been an option in the UK on Flair and Rip Curl models costing an extra £1,030 (at July 2020) and prior to that in February 2020 only on the Flair as they hadn't introduced the Ripcurl edition at that time.
Hiboost

Post by Hiboost »

Sunroofs always leak, eventually...
routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

Hiboost wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:26 pm Sunroofs always leak, eventually...
Citroen tend to use non-opening sunroofs, so are less prone to leaks.
Deleted User 830

But the Aircross sunroof does open fully.

I nearly went for this option, but decided against it due to less headroom with this option and the potential motor failure. Didn’t want to be saddled with possible leaks.
JohnM52

Post by JohnM52 »

ChiliPepper wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:19 pm The Sunroof has never been standard equipment on the Flair to my knowledge, but certainly not here in the UK and we don't have a Flair +.

There was a flair + at model launch in UK. Included originally was sunroof, wireless phone charging, automatic braking, keyless start& entry, powered tailgate...fully loaded except no leather upholstery.
John
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol EAT8, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Roof. Now traded for DS7 E Tense.
Deleted User 830

Must of been very early launch then - I've got a 2017 brochure and there's no Flair + and the sunroof at that time was an optional £950 on Feel and Flair. So must of been at first launch then.
Deleted User 830

Must of been very early launch then - I've got a November 2017 brochure and there's no Flair + and the sunroof at that time was an optional £950 on Feel and Flair. So must of been at first launch then.

As you can see from the November 2017 brochure:
image_2021-02-08_105258.png