Automatic wipers location?

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Dave R C5 (2019)

Post by Dave R C5 (2019) »

Hi All
I’ve got a C5 Aircross 2019.
My Mrs went to start the car the other night in freezing weather and she switched the wipers on (without de-icing or lifting the wipers from the windscreen).
As the wipers were frozen, they didn’t move.
Now they don’t work at all.. so I assume the fuse
PROBLEM... I have searched the diagrams of all 3 fuse box’s and have only found the ‘Rear Wiper’ fuse (this works fine), but nowhere can I see or find a fuse for the Front Wipers..
is it possible that it is a relay, due to its multi function, and if so can you please advise me which it is so I can replace it asap.. thanks for reading

Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Hi I don't know if this will help.
Looked through the C5 handbooks on line for your year and the 1/20 version. As you say there is no ref to front wipers, strange.
So I thought have a look at mine, C3 Aircross and see what comes up. Well there is a fuse 29 in the engine fuse box, 40 Amps for the front wipers. The fuse box diagram looks the same, as C5 Aircross, see below the attached pictures of the C3 (first) and C5 (second) engine fuse boxes which might point you to the problem.

Screenshot_20210102-181828.png

Screenshot_20210102-181709.png

You can see all handbooks here
http://service.citroen.com/ACddb/?fbcli ... KM02OaKiNU
Open the page, then top right touch the French flag and choose UK from the drop down menu. Then choose your car or any for comparison.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars