My Citroen app help

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

Thanks for the info, though I think I'll pass and just use my old iPhone for the time being, with my technical knowledge of mobiles I'm likely to wreck it!
Will wait for my wife to upgrade her mobile, I'll then inherit her old one!
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue

srperry

Post by srperry »

Well, I did a short journey and two long ones yesterday, and only the return long journey and the short one was recorded by the App. Since the last 3 App updates, the 'dropped journeys' rate is around 60%, which is totally unacceptable.

I have tried restarting the App, clearing the cache, restarting bluetooth, 'forgetting' the phone on the car and then reconnecting it, restarting the phone, etc. Nothing seems to make any difference. I had to reconnect 5 times yesterday before the car noticed that I had refuelled yesterday morning. The phone connects to the car every time for email, text and phone use. Really the programmers at Citroen developers need firing. They are useless. I started using the App 5 years ago with my C4 Cactus; it used to be reliable, but it has gone downhill with each App 'update'. It's obviously a comms issue between the App and the car which they need to investigate and fix, but they just keep adding extra bells and whistles which just seem to make the situation worse. I use it to evidence my business mileage claims, but it is becoming impossible to do that, so I have to record my business miles in a notebook now - how 21st century, Citroen!

I wonder if anyone at Citroen watches here, or even cares?
Last edited by srperry on Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

I think someone at Citroen does look at these issues as I had an email from them a few weeks ago asking to provide more details on another similar problem, but needless to say I've heard nothing since! I don't think they have a clue as how to resolve some of these problems, so just ignore you and hope you go away!
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue