new car touchscreen update

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Airtool

Post by Airtool »

A little bit of info for some.
Received 8 mth old aircross flair 2 days ago added red citroen app to phone it informed me i needed a touchscreen update.
I downloaded license (with an s) and then separately update 21.08.84.12_NAC-r0 01/01/1970, then extracted this update to make a swl file..
Obtained a formatted 8 gb flash drive, added a folder named licence, placed downloaded license in this folder then added extracted swl file to flashdrive separate to licence folder.
Run car and inserted usb stick, initially stated no media then seconds later started to install ? took ages to load first 50% then quicker to finish did i see a visible difference afterwards at the moment no.
C3 Aircross Flair 110bhp 2020 grey

Yorkshire Pud

Post by Yorkshire Pud »

I updated my touchscreen last week, I have not noticed anything different.
Airtool

Post by Airtool »

Again just for info, i originally made a licence folder on drive and added downloads to that but when i tried in car i had not compatible and media error warnings.
C3 Aircross Flair 110bhp 2020 grey
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

I too tried this when I had a C3 MK3 hatchback. I downloaded the files onto the correct size stick bought specially, and then put it in the car and nothing but no media on stick message. In the end I got it done during a service by the dealer. Did I notice any difference NO.
Now on my Aircross the MyCitroen app said there was an update to download. Thought I'd wait till lockdown over and get dealer to do it. But Mycitroen App was updated and now it says no updates available at present. Can live with it till service time next year.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars