Mycitroen App

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
JohnLX

Post by JohnLX »

I have just got back after making 2 journeys totaling 30 miles and they were both logged correctly.

Do you know which version of System software you have fitted?

My system, so far, has behaved since the upgrade to 21.08.84.12.
C3 Aircross 110BHP Petrol Manual

srperry

Post by srperry »

JohnLX wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:58 pm I have just got back after making 2 journeys totaling 30 miles and they were both logged correctly.

Do you know which version of System software you have fitted?

My system, so far, has behaved since the upgrade to 21.08.84.12.
Mine is a C5 Aircross, system version 42.01.72.32_NAC-r0 which it was updated to on 4th November 2020.
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
JohnLX

Post by JohnLX »

:!:

The 'conclusion' that I came to when it started to work again was that one of two things, other than a miracle, had probably happened -

1. The upgrade had done something and worked.

2. The action of the upgrade had caused the box to restart and clear the problem.

I was reluctant to try a manual reset because I didn't want to risk losing anything else, temporarily or otherwise, such as my Speed Camera Subscription.

I also noticed that only 2 of the Bluetooth connection options were ticked and the Internet option was not selected. This was also changed to on by me.

Good luck :idea:
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Update 1.26.3 issued yesterday. Says you can preprogram routes and then transfer to car. I assume this is cars with Nav only
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
srperry

Post by srperry »

Beanee687 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:38 am Update 1.26.3 issued yesterday. Says you can preprogram routes and then transfer to car. I assume this is cars with Nav only
Updated mine this morning; then same journey as yesterday, 3 mile round trip, nothing recorded and the usual flag about technical reasons journey couldn't be downloaded. 75% failure rate now, worst I've ever had since the extremely reliable 'Link My Citroen' App morphed into this 'let's test it on the public instead of doing our jobs properly' version. The developers should be ashamed of themselves. Great App spoiled by stupidity. Instead of adding bells and whistles they should concentrate on getting the comms working reliably. You shouldn't have to stop the App, empty the cache, and reset bluetooth, to get it talking to the car for the App (the phone, email and messages all work faultlessly in the car), and then find after all that that it still has a 'technical issue'.
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
JohnLX

Post by JohnLX »

Screenshot_20201126-084138_My Citron.jpg

My problem appears to be with the Touch Screen NOT recognizing the latest map update as being suitable for my car.
I am still using 1.26.2 on my Samsung Android phone. I have not managed to find 1.26.3 - yet.

The current Citroen Touch Screen System is 21.08.84.12_NAC_r0 and Maps 10.0.0.-r0

With the above set everything is currently working but I am NOT able to update to Map 16.0.0-r0 as advised by the My Citroen app.
This issue has been passed to my Citroen dealer who is working with tech support to find out why.

Screenshot_20201126-085310_My Citron.jpg

Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Go to Playstore. Top left touch the 3 lines that will open a list of the apps on your phone. In the list should be MyCitroen. If it's in the top section it is waiting for an update.
If in the lower section then it will have auto updated.
Touch the app symbol and an info page will appear.. scroll down to bottom. The current installed version will be displayed.
Scroll back up to the top.
Touch the 3 dots at the top right. In the drop down list that appears see whether the auto update box is ticked. If it is, then it will have updated the app. If you un-click it, it will remind you in future there's an update.
To double check what version you have. Go to your home screen and if Mycitroen App is on there touch and hold, (if it's not then swipe right to look at other pages. If it's not in any then swipe up to show apps list and locate it). So touch and hold A small box opens with app info in it. Touch that and scroll down to bottom and the current running version will be displayed
Personally all my app are on manual update mode so I control what does what.
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

So I just updated to 1.23.3 and it runs. Went to touchscreen page and where yesterday it said there was a touchscreen update 16.00 ... Today it says there is no update
JohnM52

Post by JohnM52 »

The PC Citroen Update advises that a touch screen update 42.03.31.32_NAC-r0 is available today, 27/11/20. I note that is a different file from that mentioned at the top of this page. SR Perry, 42.01.72.32_NAC-r0 which it was updated to on 4th November 2020.
I have it on a thumb drive and will apply it tomorrow.
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol EAT8, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Roof. Now traded for DS7 E Tense.
JohnLX

Post by JohnLX »

Thanks for the update JohnM52. It will be 'interesting' to see if it cures anything and for how long. Although I think the map 16 issue may take a little longer.

Nothing listed for my C3 Flair maps update yet. Most of the companies that I have worked for normally have strict release procedure that can seem/be quite lengthy.

Oh and I just found out today that Samsung seems to have dropped the Mirrorlink option for their phones. This may explain why my Samsung A10 no longer connects since it was updated on 5th November. Hopefully this will not catch anyone else out!