Mycitroen App

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
schmoo2k

Post by schmoo2k »

PSA - for folks with Linux (or WSL on Windows) you can install "axel" which will speed up the download, in this example it uses 50 connections:
axel -n 50 https://majestic-web.mpsa.com/nas/eu/mj ... W3_ECO.tar

And took 3.5 mins on my machine
2020 C5 Aircross - 1.5 BLUEHDI 130 S&S EAT8

srperry

Post by srperry »

JohnLX wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:42 am Thanks for the update JohnM52. It will be 'interesting' to see if it cures anything and for how long. Although I think the map 16 issue may take a little longer.

Nothing listed for my C3 Flair maps update yet. Most of the companies that I have worked for normally have strict release procedure that can seem/be quite lengthy.

Oh and I just found out today that Samsung seems to have dropped the Mirrorlink option for their phones. This may explain why my Samsung A10 no longer connects since it was updated on 5th November. Hopefully this will not catch anyone else out!
Hi JohnLX,

Samsung have dropped MirrorLink, but tell me they implement Screen Mirroring on all Samsung phones now that will talk to car infotainment systems...
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
JohnLX

Post by JohnLX »

Interesting but I am not sure how that is going to work with out current infotainment setup. Has anyone got this to work yet?

I certainly do not know how to set this up - I would really prefer using an TomTom Go sat nav on the screen as the Citroen TomTom version is, in my opinion, poor.
C3 Aircross 110BHP Petrol Manual
srperry

Post by srperry »

Latest Update on MyCitroen App; still having issues, still dropping at least 50% of journeys with the message 'For thechnical reasons, some journeys have not been recovered.' And that is again after disconnecting and resetting Bluetooth on the phone, even though the phone, email and texts are all talking to the car.

Still unacceptable performance.
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

New version released today 1.27.0
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
srperry

Post by srperry »

Beanee687 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:13 am New version released today 1.27.0
Cheers for that. I installed it; but I still had to restart bluetooth for it to 'talk' to the car, even though the phone was connected and working for both contacts, voice and music!