Lane departure warning system

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

JohnB wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am It's too 'new' for a Picasso, I guess some of the C5 owners here might have it. My son has it on his Skoda Octavia which works in the same way.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. Our Picasso, indeed does have a system. It is not the same as on the C3, and they both appear to be different to the system fitted to the Berlingo mentioned above.

Also, some in the thread above mentioned that the LDWS can be switched off but defaults to on when you restart the car. I hadn't had any warnings, but I'm sure that I had gone over white lines. The lamp by my knee wasn't on, so I pressed the button and tried it and it worked OK. Just tried it again today; no warning. The light was off again, but I hadn't touched the button. So mine doesn't always default to on, maybe there is a fault. It is now on again, and I'll try to remember to check on the next few starts.

JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Hi routemaster1, I just meant that the active lane departure system (which actually moves the steering wheel) is a fairly recent introduction.
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof