Customer service from Citroen

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

I am just enquiring as to whether other forum members have ever tried to contact Citroen Connected store via their email form, and if they ever get a response?
I have tried on more than one occasion to ask for technical help on a few issues but have yet to have receive a reply, that's apart from the computer generated email stating that I should expect a response within 48 hours.
I'm generally pleased with Citroen, I'm now on my 6th Citroen car, but I find that they sometimes seem to be lacking in customer care, even if they are unable to answer my queries I would expect some sort of response as a courtesy.
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue

JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Hi, I did contact them once around 18 months ago about a (not very important) issue regarding the satnav pronouncing some town names incorrectly (e.g. Taunton & Reading). When they responded around two weeks later asking me to send a photo of the problem, I gave up! :roll:
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

Thanks for your reply, it just verifies my suspicions that it’s a waste of time asking them for information. Thank goodness for forums like this one!
JohnM52

Post by JohnM52 »

I would be considering that the section of the business may not be functioning in whatever country they are based.
I know that my enquiry in January this year did receive a prompt response, which was correct in the information they gave

John.
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol EAT8, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Roof. Now traded for DS7 E Tense.
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

I asked them something once. Took a week for a reply and wasn't particularly helpful.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
Deleted User 772

Post by Deleted User 772 »

I've had several responses in the past - although some are less than helpful as they tend to ignore the initial query before you have supplied everything from your shoe size to VIN number before you get a response - and even then it can be a non-relevant which is extremely annoying. This also goes for non-vehicle specific issues.

At present though, with Covid, there tends to be a long waiting time via telephone (I was on there today and gave up after 20 minutes), so I would expect email to be even longer at the present.
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

Apart from the computer generated reply, I’ve not received a response from any of my queries, which makes me wonder if there’s anyone looking at them!
Deleted User 772

Post by Deleted User 772 »

Incidentally what technical issues are you having problems with?
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

Hi, It's nothing very important just annoying! It's regards the Citroen App on my iPhone, I keep being unable to log in, it asks for email and password but it doesn't recognise these even though they are correct; I even try and go through the 'forgot password' link and redo it, but it still doesn't recognise it.
The only way to reconnect is to delete the app and reinstall, but then of course you lose all the previous data.
This may be a problem with the iPhone rather than Citroen, but at least they could have the courtesy to reply.
The App on my old android phone still works OK.
Yorkshire Pud

Post by Yorkshire Pud »

It is aggravating when they ignore you, I sent 3 emails when I first got the car, no reply to any. I then phoned and got a right numpty, kept telling me to go to dealer which I had already done. Thank goodness for forums.