Customer service from Citroen

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Deleted User 772

Post by Deleted User 772 »

Chrislo wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:52 pm Hi, It's nothing very important just annoying! It's regards the Citroen App on my iPhone, I keep being unable to log in, it asks for email and password but it doesn't recognise these even though they are correct; I even try and go through the 'forgot password' link and redo it, but it still doesn't recognise it.
The only way to reconnect is to delete the app and reinstall, but then of course you lose all the previous data.
This may be a problem with the iPhone rather than Citroen, but at least they could have the courtesy to reply.
The App on my old android phone still works OK.
Ok, so be prepared to lose data - it's quite a common occurrence for log in issues - especially when they are updating the system or undertaking maintenance. Wait for a while if you can before reinstalling the app, otherwise you will lose everything.

In some cases even when customers do manage to log back in they have lost their data - so I've never bothered with it previously and won't in the future to be honest as it is so unreliable and can wipe out your data just like that.