Customer service from Citroen

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Chrislo

Customer service from Citroen

Post by Chrislo » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:48 pm

I am just enquiring as to whether other forum members have ever tried to contact Citroen Connected store via their email form, and if they ever get a response?
I have tried on more than one occasion to ask for technical help on a few issues but have yet to have receive a reply, that's apart from the computer generated email stating that I should expect a response within 48 hours.
I'm generally pleased with Citroen, I'm now on my 6th Citroen car, but I find that they sometimes seem to be lacking in customer care, even if they are unable to answer my queries I would expect some sort of response as a courtesy.
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue

JohnB

Re: Customer service from Citroen

Post by JohnB » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:55 pm

Hi, I did contact them once around 18 months ago about a (not very important) issue regarding the satnav pronouncing some town names incorrectly (e.g. Taunton & Reading). When they responded around two weeks later asking me to send a photo of the problem, I gave up! :roll:
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof

Chrislo

Post by Chrislo » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:31 pm

Thanks for your reply, it just verifies my suspicions that it’s a waste of time asking them for information. Thank goodness for forums like this one!
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue

JohnM52

Post by JohnM52 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:01 pm

I would be considering that the section of the business may not be functioning in whatever country they are based.
I know that my enquiry in January this year did receive a prompt response, which was correct in the information they gave

John.
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol EAT8, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Roof.
Now swapped to Quadraxer 2 tyres on the 19" wheels.

Jay R

Post by Jay R » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:41 pm

I asked them something once. Took a week for a reply and wasn't particularly helpful.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.