Screen washer C3 Aircross

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

I was pleased to find that the C3 Aircross has 6 windscreen outlet nozzles on the front screen, three on each side. These are aimed a bit low on my car and I need to adjust them, hopefully they are capable of this. Other advantage is that they are hidden behind the rear bonnet lip not exposed on the top of the bonnet.
However as there are 6 outlets the volume of water discharged each operation is greater so the reservoir empties faster.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars

Jay R

Post by Jay R »

You can adjust. Stick a needle in the hole where the water comes out and move. It only needs the smallest change to affect the direction of the jet a lot. I'd have preferred just 2 jets per nozzle myself. Perhaps if you move one jet a lot it will block off the back so water won't come out of that one...
It's not so much that the 3 jets use up all the water but the fact that you can't just do a half second blast as its on a timer and always does 2 seconds. Worse on the back, feels like I'm making a river down the back of the car.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Cheers for that at moment they are so low you have to be doing 35 mph to get water half way up the screen.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars