WhatCar? exclusive preview of the new Citroën C3 Aircross

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Join What Car? for an exclusive preview of the new Citroën C3 Aircross small SUV on Monday 21 August 2017 in the London area.

56093db9fb0d8f298777e281bdc0c09baecfb812.jpg

This year, the excellent Citroën C3 Picasso MPV will say its goodbyes, to be replaced by the more SUV-like C3 Aircross. It's evident on first sight that the C3 Aircross is one of the new generation of Citroëns, with its chunky body, plastic lower body cladding, 'squircle' design scheme and thin daytime running lights above and separated from the headlights. And it's highly customisable: there are 90 personalisation possibilities for the exterior alone.

There is no official word on the price of the C3 Aircross yet, but they are expected to start at around £16,000.

So, if you're interested in this practical new small SUV, why not come along and tell us what you think? At the event, you'll get a close-up look of the C3 Aircrosss and a Q&A opportunity with the Citroën team, before being interviewed for our magazine and website.

To apply, email the following information to readertestteam@haynet.com

Your name
Your age
Your mobile number
Your occupation
What car you currently drive
Where you'll be travelling from
Why you want to see the new Citroën C3 Aircross

CitroenFan

Post by CitroenFan »

I've put my name down thanks!

If anyone gets to go and I don't get picked could you post a report up of what you think please?