Touch screen apps query!

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

Apologies if this appears a stupid enquiry, but perhaps someone with a bit more technical knowledge can give me some guidance?
I've have just transferred my Apple music files to a USB Flash drive to play in my C3 Aircross, everything works fine except one particular folder has duplicate songs! I have deleted the folder twice on my Mac and reinstalled it but it still shows and plays duplicates in my car, any idea what's going on? There are no duplicates showing in apple music for this particular album.
Another possible (silly) question relating to the apps, what is the Photo icon for on the touch screen? Is it to display images from a flash drive or similar?
Many thanks
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue

Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Yes, it's for displaying pictures from a memory card. Can't help you with the Apple stuff as I never used Apple products, too restrictive for me.
That said... if you deleted and re-copied it with no change, sounds like the problem is being copied over with the folder. Create a new folder on the flash drive and copy and paste the individual songs rather than the whole folder.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

Many thanks for the reply and info re the photos!
I think I've sorted the duplicate music file issue. I have numerous playlists on my Apple music files together with albums by particular artists, so that some files are in more than one place on the flash drive, the Citroen music app appears to find all similar files and bunch them together. After deleting some of the albums the issue has resolved itself.
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue