speed limit recognition

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
banzai17

Post by banzai17 »

My new C3 Aircross Flair, is supposed to flag up the speed limit signs from the roadside, to the instrument panel, using a camera somewhere above the windscreen ? My previous Aircross Flair provided this information, and it was useful.
I have been into vehicle 'safety' settings on the touch screen, and the facility for speed limit signs is switched 'on'. The only indication on the instrument panel is the word 'max' to the left hand side of a line labelled 'mph'. No speed limit signs are displayed.
Am I missing something ? is it finger trouble ? or is there a fault ? Any info much appreciated.

Thanks to welcome responses to my first posting 'Introduce Myself '.

Regards to all

Al

routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

As the C3 Aircross is very similar to the C3, try this. Using the scroll at the lower left side of the steering wheel, scroll through the options. One of the choices is speed limit info. It certainly shows 30 and 40 limits, but quite often may display ---. Not, you cannot display speed limit info if you are using the computer to monitor fuel consumption; only one display is possible. And while on the subject, does anyone have any idea what the MAX means. It is always there and I don't know whether it can be turned off. It seems to be pointless.
banzai17

Post by banzai17 »

Thank you for your helpful reply. I shall be going out shortly and will carry out your suggestion. Watch this space,

Cheers Al