Changing the air con temperature

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
ScouseMouse

Post by ScouseMouse »

I like the function of changing the air con temp via voice activation, but is anyone aware how to increase the change increments from 0.5 degree steps to 1.0 degree steps? I did see this occur in an on-line review of the C5 Aircross some months ago, but I believe the review took place in mainland Europe but I can’t recall the specific country. I believe I’ve been all through the menu options, but it could easily be missed with so many choices

Deleted User 348

Post by Deleted User 348 »

Hi,
Don't think you can as I've been through ll menus as well.
Other thing is if you have duel climate control and have it working as separate systems it only changes drivers side. Which I know makes sense but would be cool if you could say passenger or drivers side!
TrisNez

Post by TrisNez »

What's the voice command please?
I'm not aware of this function on the C3 aircross, but I'd like to give it a try.
Burnt to the core but not broken
routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

ScouseMouse wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:15 pm I like the function of changing the air con temp via voice activation, but is anyone aware how to increase the change increments from 0.5 degree steps to 1.0 degree steps? I did see this occur in an on-line review of the C5 Aircross some months ago, but I believe the review took place in mainland Europe but I can’t recall the specific country. I believe I’ve been all through the menu options, but it could easily be missed with so many choices
The temperature settings have different intervals depending where you are in the range. At the higher end, it goes something like 20, 20.5, 21, 21.5, 22, 23, 24 Hi. As far as I know you cannot change these, and they remain the same if you change from Celsius to Fahrenheit as the numbers are officially comfort levels, not temperatures (although they do approximate)