Auto rear view Door mirrors

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
martinwo

Post by martinwo »

I used to have that function on my 2003 C5 2.0HDi and it was extremely useful. I just went out to check my Aircross (you had to put the car in reverse and set the nearside mirror manually initially, then it would work every time and allow close kerb parking with no alloy damage), but unfortunately Philbyw is correct, it doesn't work on the new model.

Shame. That and LED headlights would have been useful additions. And heated seats. And what else, I wonder, is there in the manual that we're missing?

Deleted User 578

Post by Deleted User 578 »

That's odd, I have the Shine in Romania, I see that mention in the manual, however I do not have the option in the menu.
Any chance of the car needing a newer software I wonder.
Madman

Post by Madman »

Comparisons between UK models and European models is futile. It is Citroen UK who decide the spec of cars coming to the UK.
In the BX days, every UK spec BX had central locking and electric windows, but many European markets did not.
SamovarPete

Post by SamovarPete »

I was surprised too that the lights were only halogen but having driven at night I regard them as perfectly adequate.
ChrisC3A

Post by ChrisC3A »

Madman wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:25 am Comparisons between UK models and European models is futile. It is Citroen UK who decide the spec of cars coming to the UK.
In the BX days, every UK spec BX had central locking and electric windows, but many European markets did not.
I loved my BX... had electric everything which was rare back in 1989 when I first picked it up as a company car :D

The kids thought we had a car that could hover when I raised and lowered the suspension... :lol: :lol: :lol:
C3 Aircross Shine 130 in White, Black Roof with Silver Bars
Located in Sunny Spain
o_tutu

Post by o_tutu »

Hii all, that feature do not come with top version, which is Shine or any. That feature only come with nappa leather option and it is totally nonsense.