Cup Holders rear seat

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Cazzy1987

Post by Cazzy1987 »

Hi everyone, just a quick question. I picked up my C3 Aircross Flair this afternoon just before the garage shut.

I pulled the middle seats down when I got home (was showing my sister in law) and noticed there was no cup holders, when I saw the car before ordering I was told this was standard. I will ring the garage tomorrow, but just wanted to make sure it was standard in the flair before I ask?

Also there is a little triangle shape in the back of the fabric that looks like it has been put there deliberately, I was worried it may be a rip as it isn't in the other sides. It is where I thought the cup holder should be.

Cazzy1987

Post by Cazzy1987 »

Got the answer to this today when I rang the dealer, apparently the cup holders in rear seat have been discontinued.

They are honouring mine and replacing the seat for me. All new models won't have the cup holders in the seat!
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

That must have saved at least £15 off the list price :?
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof
EkielEA

Post by EkielEA »

Cazzy1987 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:33 pm Hi everyone, just a quick question. I picked up my C3 Aircross Flair this afternoon just before the garage shut.

I pulled the middle seats down when I got home (was showing my sister in law) and noticed there was no cup holders, when I saw the car before ordering I was told this was standard. I will ring the garage tomorrow, but just wanted to make sure it was standard in the flair before I ask?

Also there is a little triangle shape in the back of the fabric that looks like it has been put there deliberately, I was worried it may be a rip as it isn't in the other sides. It is where I thought the cup holder should be.
Hi,
Was this a car you had ordered or a stock vehicle?
Plonk

Post by Plonk »

Yes I was wondering about this too. Picked my Flair up a couple of weeks ago ( stock car) and no rear cup holders in this either.Just wondering if anything else has been deleted. Would have been helpful to have a proper handbook ( instead of the shortened version) to find my way around the sat nav/ audio. Finally realised the full handbook is online but it wouldn’t display properly on my IPad, Eventually got it to display on the laptop.
Ste_A

Post by Ste_A »

The spec list keeps changing which makes it really hard to keep up and even know what you'll end up with. I ordered my C3 Aircross in October, didn't mind a factory order but they got it within two weeks from stock. I was expecting it to have a reversing camera, it didn't and the dealer said they are no longer standard on the Flair model. Instead it had the Active Safety Brake with Forward Collision Warning system which at the time was an optional extra as part of another pack. To be fair to the dealer the spec was inline with one of their brochures but the online versions and the online configurator contradicted it. The dealer also got me the 130hp version for the same price we had agreed for the 110.

There's a blanking plate where the camera would be, I wonder if the wiring is actually there?
C3 Aircross Shine Plus 110 S&S 6 Speed Manual
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

They usually have the wiring in place. Cheaper and easier to have all the wiring looms made up the same than chopping and changing between models. No guarantee but it's more than an even bet.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
Cazzy1987

Post by Cazzy1987 »

EkielEA wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:48 pm
Cazzy1987 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:33 pm Hi everyone, just a quick question. I picked up my C3 Aircross Flair this afternoon just before the garage shut.

Hi,
Was this a car you had ordered or a stock vehicle?
Sorry for the delay, was a stocked car. They sorted it for me though.