C3 aircross touchscreen

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Chriss.Packet

Post by Chriss.Packet »

Very hot today 30 degrees, not sure if it had anything to do with the screen going completely blank, not even the icons around the edge showing. No radio or able to change any settings at all. Anyone else had this problem?

routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

My C3 did this once, although I don't remember it being hot. Switched off and left it for a while; it was OK on restart and has been since.
DavidZ

Post by DavidZ »

Could be the auto lights came on? So the touch screen dims. Auto lights sensor is a bit heat/bright light sensitive.
routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

DavidZ wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:50 am Could be the auto lights came on? So the touch screen dims. Auto lights sensor is a bit heat/bright light sensitive.
No, that isn't possible. When it happened to mine it was bright sunlight, and even if it did you would see something. No Citroen icon on start-up, totally black screen, and the various icons down the left and right unlit. This made it impossible to operate the heating system radio, etc.
Last edited by routemaster1 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Perhaps the wife is having a laugh and is sneaking out at night to turn the screen off in the settings?
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.