Driver display brightness

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Hot Weasel

Post by Hot Weasel »

Is there way of turning down the brightness of the driver display? I can see the adjustment for the central display but not the drivers one. I took my C5 out tonight for the first time and noticed in the rear view mirror my face was lit up like I had a laptop on the dash.

many thanks

srperry

Post by srperry »

I had the same problem - you need to adjust the display in the tablet with the headlights on...
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Can you elaborate. I'm also not getting it.
Thanks.
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol Auto, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Wheels.
srperry

Post by srperry »

When you want to set the driver display (dashboard) brightness, turn the ignition on, go to the 'Settings and Tools' menu by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner of the tablet screen, select 'Screen Configuration', then choose 'Brightness' in the tabs at the bottom of the screen.

This screen has two displays for brightness which change automatically depending on whether or not you have turned the lights on. If you haven't turned the lights on, the display shows the tablet only brightness, if you have turned the lights on it shows a different value of brightness.

I hope that helps?
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

srperry wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:16 am When you want to set the driver display (dashboard) brightness, turn the ignition on, go to the 'Settings and Tools' menu by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner of the tablet screen, select 'Screen Configuration', then choose 'Brightness' in the tabs at the bottom of the screen.

This screen has two displays for brightness which change automatically depending on whether or not you have turned the lights on. If you haven't turned the lights on, the display shows the tablet only brightness, if you have turned the lights on it shows a different value of brightness.

I hope that helps?
Thanks, I will give it a try tomorrow
Andy
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol Auto, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Wheels.
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Hi srperry,
thanks a lot - it works a treat.
Andy
srperry

Post by srperry »

Handy Andy wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:15 pm Hi srperry,
thanks a lot - it works a treat.
Andy
Glad to be able to help. :)
Philbyw

Post by Philbyw »

Just went out and set my dash lighting up Thanks srperry, I was told that you could only adjust the infotainment (tablet) screen only
Citroen C5 Aircross 1.2L FlairPlus
srperry

Post by srperry »

I'm glad I could be of assistance. I hope you all enjoy your new cars as much as I enjoy mine! :)
Deleted User 365

Post by Deleted User 365 »

I hope this will help C5 Aircross owners;

http://service.citroen.com/ACddb/modele ... _en-GB.pdf

full handbook with all the usual details..... 8-)