C5 aircross connect nav

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Mj82

Post by Mj82 »

Hi all have been reading for a while and finally collected my new c5 aircross - will post a pic when it stops raining - but I have a question. When you collected your car how long did it take for the tomtom traffic to activate. I have spoken to dealer and they said it will happen automatically 'in a few days' but don't have much confidence in them.

srperry

Post by srperry »

Mine was activated by the dealer on my behalf, and it was working from the moment I took delivery of it.
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Mj82

Post by Mj82 »

Thanks for the reply that's what I thought will try the dealers again, once its sorted will post the whole saga, it was certainly interesting getting the car.
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Mine took 9 hours.
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol Auto, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Wheels.
Harry_Boy

Post by Harry_Boy »

Collected mine on Saturday - 1.5d auto Flair Plus. Dealer didn't mention TomTom. What do I have to do, other than pester dealer?
1.5d Flair Plus auto, platinum grey, silver accents.
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Google "My Citroen" and set yourself up an account. You can then set up the Tom Tom Speed cameras and the connected service yourself. Connected services are free but the camera database has to be paid for. You just need your VIN number so the service can remotely recognise your car.
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol Auto, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Wheels.