Connect Radio firmwares?

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
vegetaleb

Post by vegetaleb »

I have the middle range C3A model that comes with a Connect Radio touch model, it's the same as Connect Nav but without embedded navigation (you can use google maps though). Unfortunately My Citroen app doesn't connect to my car even though it's paired by bt so its claim that I have the latest Fw for my car radio is probably wrong.
Any link to download fw for Connect Radio?

routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

vegetaleb wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:48 am I have the middle range C3A model that comes with a Connect Radio touch model, it's the same as Connect Nav but without embedded navigation (you can use google maps though). Unfortunately My Citroen app doesn't connect to my car even though it's paired by bt so its claim that I have the latest Fw for my car radio is probably wrong.
Any link to download fw for Connect Radio?
Are you trying to connect with bluetooth or USB. My C3 requires USB connection for Android Auto, despite being Bluetooth paired. Also I had issues and it appeared to be due to a faulty cable.
vegetaleb

Post by vegetaleb »

Android auto is working fine with cable, I am talking about the app "My Citroen" that uses bluetooth, bluetooth is also paired and working fine with my car radio in case I forget my cable, so it's an app problem
vegetaleb

Post by vegetaleb »

It looks like it's called RCC firmwares