Touchscreen update

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
robert1oakfields

Post by robert1oakfields »

I have a C3 Aircross Flair but am unable to access the diagnostic and the cruise control speed memory functions on the touchscreen. I believe it happened after I did a touchscreen update, but am not sure. Has anyone any idea of how to get these to work - the diagnostic function is greyed out, but the memory function is not visible at all?. Should I do a factory reset of the touchscreen, and if I do what will I lose?
Also is anyone else having diffuculties with the mycitroen app not advising that updates are available? I have just found on the citroen website a mao update that I didn't know existed (v13) and I appear to have missed v12!
thank you

Tuneras

Post by Tuneras »

robert1oakfields wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:56 am I have a C3 Aircross Flair but am unable to access the diagnostic and the cruise control speed memory functions on the touchscreen. I believe it happened after I did a touchscreen update, but am not sure. Has anyone any idea of how to get these to work - the diagnostic function is greyed out, but the memory function is not visible at all?. Should I do a factory reset of the touchscreen, and if I do what will I lose?
Also is anyone else having diffuculties with the mycitroen app not advising that updates are available? I have just found on the citroen website a mao update that I didn't know existed (v13) and I appear to have missed v12!
thank you
I have tried do the december update on my car, but I only get the ”USB not comapatible with the car”.
However reading in a Peugeot forum there is an advice NOT to do the december update if not necessary, I have a guess this is the same update from PSA/Bosch....
C3 Aircross 110 5-speed, Feel, natural white
city pack /swedish edition, heated front seats, wireless charging, automatic wipers,
auto safety brake, rear parking sensors
production date 05 april 2018