No external temp and clock on the central LCD?

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
vegetaleb

Post by vegetaleb »

I was checking the instruction manual of the C3 Aircross, and it shows clock and external temperature on top of the main LCD (between instruments) the on in front of you, but when driving only the actual speed is showed.
Any tricks to enable them?

Tuneras

Post by Tuneras »

vegetaleb wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:04 am I was checking the instruction manual of the C3 Aircross, and it shows clock and external temperature on top of the main LCD (between instruments) the on in front of you, but when driving only the actual speed is showed.
I have the same, if you have the touchscreen the temperature and time is shown there instead.
C3 Aircross 110 5-speed, Feel, natural white
city pack /swedish edition, heated front seats, wireless charging, automatic wipers,
auto safety brake, rear parking sensors
production date 05 april 2018
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Remember that the manual was written at the same time the car was being developed. Obviously they decided to 'tidy up' the clocks by moving some of the info to the touchscreen but the manual wasn't changed to reflect this.
Manual is done but software is changing constantly, makes sense there are a few discrepancies.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
vegetaleb

Post by vegetaleb »

Tuneras wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:55 pm
vegetaleb wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:04 am I was checking the instruction manual of the C3 Aircross, and it shows clock and external temperature on top of the main LCD (between instruments) the on in front of you, but when driving only the actual speed is showed.
I have the same, if you have the touchscreen the temperature and time is shown there instead.
Yes I know but it's a bit risky to turn your head everytime you want to check the time, if it was right in front of you it's much more practical.
I am pretty sure Citroën can enable them with a FW update
Tuneras

Post by Tuneras »

What irritates me is that the time and temp moves around on the touch screen depending on the actual menu, and are not always easy to find.... of course this is not safe.
C3 Aircross 110 5-speed, Feel, natural white
city pack /swedish edition, heated front seats, wireless charging, automatic wipers,
auto safety brake, rear parking sensors
production date 05 april 2018