Aircross recall

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Freedombtn

Post by Freedombtn »

Just a heads up for all.
Citroen have recalled my C3 Aircross feel, due to wiring of seat posistion sensor.
Booked in at my dealer am tild it takes up to 2 hours will have to wait and see.
Anyone else had recal

Andi

Post by Andi »

Just had my letter by registered mail. Also told 2hours. Will need to provide wheel lock nut if you have alloy wheels.
Ste_A

Post by Ste_A »

Received my letter today too. Told it will take about 1.5 hours. Earliest date I could get is 15th April at Salford Robins & Day.
C3 Aircross Shine Plus 110 S&S 6 Speed Manual
MikeBrad

Post by MikeBrad »

Booked my C3 Aircross in for its 1st service on 29th March, and was told there were 3 recall matters which would be resolved on the day, the one already mentioned herein, tightening a roll bar (?), and something else which I can’t remember now. They need my car for the full day, but are providing me with a courtesy car, which I was really pleased about.
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Received my letter this morning. Seat position sensor wiring.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Hi, yes got one too, booked in for 11th April. This is probably for another thread but I've also asked them to look into an 'Automatic Braking System Fault' which has popped up around 10 times at random since I've had the car (around 5 months). The warning light doesn't usually stay on after this happens, maybe I should have reported it earlier...
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

10,000 miles and the only warning light I got was telling me the windscreen was dirty therefore the camera may not work very well.
Freedombtn

Post by Freedombtn »

Jay R
Which camera are you talking about.
1 lane departure
2 speed sign recognition
3 photo

If 3 how do you connect to it as i cant.
Feel 82 bhp petrol
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

There is only one camera in the car. (Unless you have the rear parking camera). It does everything, speed sign, lane departure, pedestrian recognition, auto headlights, emergency auto brake... everything.

What it doesn't do is any kind of photo or dashcam, that's why you can't connect to it. C3, yes. C3 Aircross, no.
Freedombtn

Post by Freedombtn »

Thankyou Jay R
Thats what i thought.