Auto Dual Zone Aircon

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
JWE

Post by JWE »

Having owned 2 previous c3 Picasso, the dual zone air-con was a real plus and an important part of my purchase decision.

Having checked a dealer brochure, and various web site reviews I was expecting my new C3 Aircross Flair to have this feature. Imagine my disappointment when i picked up my new car in Aug 2018 to find that this feature was not on the car.

The dealer' Sales Manager, having checked my copy of the sales brochure, passed my complaint to Customer Service at Citroen. After a few weeks and many emails and PDF copies of the brochure, they said I was looking at one of the early sales brochures. The feature of Dual Zone Aircon was not on the current spec.

My complaint has been passed back to my local Dealer for their comments/action ..............nothing heard since (September).

JohnB

Post by JohnB »

I guess the 'get out' here is the usual paragraph in the brochures, something like 'we reserve the right to change the specification....' etc. I picked up mine last week and am happy so far. Not driven enough to comment further yet but will do so shortly.
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

There is another thread about automatic windows and an auto-close function that disappeared in a later brochure as well. Still, that was a change to the software that caused the difference to the brochure description. You'd have thought that dual zone air would be a physical change to the car so they should have got that right in the first place unless they are producing the brochure before they are finalising the construction of the car !
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.