Tyres

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Rswift

Post by Rswift »

Hi,

New member, my wife has just traded her much loved, but increasingly unreliable C5 Tourer, for a C3 Aircross Flair, it's a 1.2 Petrol Auto.

No massively impressed with the dealer, Slip End at Luton, it was a pre-reg'd car, (Aug 31) so we got a reasonable discount, but the dealer didn't realise it had parking sensors, not the camera...my next gripe before we send it back (!), are the tyres.

It has Bridgestones all-round, but I checked the depth and they're 6mm, which seems low for a new car (it's got 50 miles on the clock). Plus they're covered in tyre black. I wouldn't have thought this necessary on a new tyre.

Are Bridgestones original fitment on this car, anyone got a tread depth gauge handy to compare with ours...

Other than that it will make a perfect car, she wanted something smaller, and petrol as it gets used in London a couple of times each week.

Any help appreciated.

Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Mine came off the boat with Hankock tyres.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
ChrisC3A

Post by ChrisC3A »

Mine are 'All Weather' Hankooks
C3 Aircross Shine 130 in White, Black Roof with Silver Bars
Located in Sunny Spain
Andi

Post by Andi »

Mine was new in June and has big BRIDGESTONE TARANZA TYRES.

C3 Aircross Flair Puretech petrol 1200cc Beautiful Misty grey.
IKP

Post by IKP »

Mine was new in August and has the Bridgestone Taranza Tyres.
IKP

C3 Aircross Flair PureTech 130 S&S with Techno HiFi Pack
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

My flair has Hankook 4S tyres.
Rswift

Post by Rswift »

Thank you everyone, off to "discuss" the other missing features that the salesperson didn't realise that a pre-reg'd car car didn't have along with the tyres.

Aside from our gripes with the dealer, who have a great reputation, so hopefully it will all end amicably, the car is great !