New order questions

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
04bige

Post by 04bige »

Hi everyone,

I have been silently following you all on here over the past few weeks, reading the posts, before finally making the plunge this week and ordering a 130bhp Flair In red with black roof and white exterior pack with HiFi pack, park assist and grip control. Very excited already but not expecting delivery until Xmas/New Year time.

Anyway, I have a few questions that I am hopeful people on here might be able to help me with:

1) I have had the interior urban red ambiance but why is it orange? I saw the red ambiance on the regular C3 and it looks smart and is RED as it’s name would suggest. No idea why Citroen called it the same thing but had it orange instead.

2) I park my car on the road just in front of my house and was wondering what the range of the keyless entry is. I am already considering buying a pouch to put it in but just wondering if anyone has experimented with its range?

Thanks for any and all answers.

RosieG

Post by RosieG »

I have the interior red ambience and I would say it's definitely more red than orange certainly looks it in my car which is spicy orange and I was wondering why they didn't do a spicy orange interior ambience to match rather than red. 🤔 My car is on our drive but I have a pouch which I keep the key in all the time when not in the car to avoid it being read especially at home over night.
04bige

Post by 04bige »

Thanks for the reply Rosie. So maybe it’s the description on the website that’s wrong then because it certainly says orange. The people at the dealership hadn’t seen a red ambiance interior yet so he was no use.