Losing settings

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Jackiem

Post by Jackiem »

Has anyone experienced lost settings, I.e I have lost my preset radio stations twice now and today when trying to put an address in the sat nav, we couldn't and discovered the reason for this was that the settings had changed to France, once changed back to UK all was ok. I have to reset the radio s...

Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Not something I have had. Sounds like the power is being interrupted somewhere and it is defaulting back to it's factory setting ? I'd ask the garage to look for a loose wire connection or dodgy fuse.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
Mrs Babu

Post by Mrs Babu »

Have you managed to sort this problem out? It’s happened to me today screen says ‘lost radio’ there are no options available to reset, no list of stations to select seems like I’m doomed to listen to Magic FM forever
petepicasso

Post by petepicasso »

Mines doing this complete loss of radio options dont work DAB non existant, continually reboots displays the module is charging when youve been driving for an hour, its just had a software update thats supposed to cure the blank screens but its no better, will book it in next week or get rid of it ,, the touch screen idea is the worst part of a good car
pete
petepicasso

Post by petepicasso »

well its been in 3 times now and the dealer has been tearing hair , the tech guys wanted a spy log which i saved to a usb stick they then made a miracle suggestion that the dealer takes a radio out of a demo car and try it,,this started in november and now its mid january, a swap was performed and i have a radio that works , after two more visits,
we not done yet as the demo is off the road(thats useful) and today the radio has been authorised to be ordered
its on back order expected end of Jan, so awaiting another visit....if this is citroen techy 's idea of customer service they need to get a boat off the migrants and row across the channel.
I ran truck warranty for 20 yrs and with six visits to geta radio working the ratio of dealer workshop down time with no solution is appalling , glad im retired
Pete
diggerpull

Post by diggerpull »

Same problem here. I am trying to update via usb at the moment (what a pain in the arse that is!!). Hopefully that will fix the screen resetting problem or it’ll be going back to dealer for help And suppose😭.