Mobile app

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
KNEWBY16

Post by KNEWBY16 »

Anyone know why when the app connects to the car the notification on your phone is all in French ??? Looked in settings but can't see anything ,the rest of the actual app is in English , not a bad app either !

Jay R

Post by Jay R »

I think that's just you with that one. What phone, what app? Android Auto, Mirrorlink, Apple Carplay, ...?

Sounds a bit like the app is set to French and when it's connected it swaps to the language of the car.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
KNEWBY16

Post by KNEWBY16 »

Hi , I've got moto g5 on android , using My Citroen , it happens as soon as the app connects to the car via the Bluetooth , the very 1st notification is in French ,it also happens with the scan my Citroen 😕
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Been trying to duplicate this but I haven't been successful.
KNEWBY16

Post by KNEWBY16 »

Hi , I will screenshot it as soon as I can get in the car , wife on lates this week so missing my "fix" , really is the best car we've had , shame Citroen can't supply the demand they'd make a fortune !
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

Anyone else having problems with MyCitroen app. It worked fine for a few days but has stopped the last couple. I have refreshed it, deleted it, reinstalled it and it's still not updating.
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Just had a look and yes, mine hasn't updated for a while as well. I'll have a play with it tonight and see if I can get it going again.
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Fixed.

I opened the App while in the car and it updated all my journeys. (In order, with petrol alerts as well...). I believe that my phone saw the App as a power drain and set it to shut down the App when not in use. I have now set the Phone to not auto close the App so I think it will be fine from now on.
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

Thanks JayR did the same as you and it eventually kicked in and updated. Will make sure my phone doesn't automatically close it in case that was the problem.
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

In my phone it's under Settings/manage apps/my citroen/ battery saver. I turned the battery saver off. I also turned on Autostart and made sure that "Start in background" was ticked. (It was.) Not sure I needed the Autostart ticked. If all is ok now, i I may turn that back off and see if it matters.