Citroen C3 Aircross Shine Plus Telephone Issue

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
ESP

Post by ESP »

Hi all

With my mobile connected by Bluetooth to the vehicle system the issue I have is that when my phone rings it is silent?? I've checked my phone and the ring tone is set to maximum & when not connected to my vehicle the phone rings as normal.

Any help will be gratefully received thank you.

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

Change the volume using the Head Unit Volume control when you are on the phone. Sound sources have independent volume control, so the phone volume may have previously been turned right down whilst on a previous call. So make a call from the car and whilst on a call, increase the volume on the Head Unit.

Also, depending on your phone, check you don't have do not disturb features enabled.
ESP

Post by ESP »

Thank you for your help and advice. I'll give this a try.
srperry

Post by srperry »

I might be wrong, but if your volume for ringing is zero on the car, your phone needs to be ringing when you adjust the volume? Being in a call adjusts the voice speaker volume, but I'm not sure that it does the ring volume as well...
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience