Tom Tom expiry

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Morepower

Post by Morepower »

My phone app tells me that the Tom Tom service only has 23 days left before expiry, it doesn’t tell me how to renew it though, I’ve looked on the app and the Citroen connected services website and there is no option to renew, according to the app I only have telematics, no mention of the sat nav or how to renew.

Any thoughts anyone?

Cheers

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

It depends what system you have and what services you are currently subscribed to.

Assuming you have a connected NAV system, this may be referring to the 'Live Services' option which was included free for 3 years from ownership. After the 3 years, you have the option to renew it or do nothing. The Live Services are things like real time traffic updates, fuel price information, car parking spaces free (in multi storeys for example) etc. as well as speed camera alerts.

You should have a Citroen connected services account. You usually need to have this so that you can link the My Citroen App to your account which then tells you when updates to the touchscreen and navigation maps are available.

Log into your connected services account and check your current services. It will tell you what services you currently have and their expiry dates. You may need to wait until the service is just coming up to expiry before renewing.

Map updates are free for life of course.