Wait times for C3 aircross

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Impatient1

Post by Impatient1 »

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you 🤞🤞🤞

John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

Small update, spoke to dealer and still on track for week 21 (21-27 May)
So hopefully not long now...excitement starting to build!
C3 Aircross 110A Flair Cosmic Silver/Black
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

So jealous... ordered ours last week its going to be a very long wait!!
Deleted User 111

Post by Deleted User 111 »

It’s not getting any better! Ordered Feb 10th. Told delivery date of April 1st. Chased up dealer having heard nothing by April 10th - given new date of May 7th. Phone call from dealer today (May 10th) - new provisional date of June 6th, possible but not guaranteed. Told by Citroen area manager that Citroen have epically underestimated how many were going to be ordered and any with optional extras are getting pushed back in the queue (even though we’re paying more). In the meantime the manufacturing side still won’t keep the dealerships updated. Given option to cancel contract, and will probably do so. Bitterly disappointed with Citroen, and doubt I’ll ever consider one of their cars again. Gone from loving them to hating them and wasting 4 months for a car I’ll never get.
John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

My experience with buying new cars is that you usually have to wait 4+ months with most manufacturers ...if they are built to order. Mine was ordered end of Jan and has now been built and on its third day of a 17 day journey by boat. Fingers crossed no pirates or tsunami.
Deleted User 111

Glad to hear yours is on it’s way John. a) Do you think I should give them until the June date before deciding to cancel or not? And b) how did you find out the current progress of yours? The information, or lack of, from Citroen has been awful.
John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

I had to press the dealer to get any info. They usually have a portal and contacts to get info, although they don’t seem to know exactly when things will arrive. To be honest I would wait a bit longer, I mean you’ve already waited 4 months. It’s not unusual to wait 6 months for a new car from other manufacturers. I know it’s hard but it shouldn’t be long now.
Deleted User 111

It’s all over. Went to the dealership today, they said they have no idea if it will come in June. Crossed the road to Peugeot bought a new 3008, collect on Tuesday. Massive shame as my wife and I really liked the Aircross. In fairness, the sales exec at Citroen was a great guy and as helpful as he could’ve been, given the lack of info available to him. Thanks for the advice John, sadly a bit too late, really hope you enjoy yours. Happy driving folks.
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Ordered mine end of Jan. Picking it up in 2 days.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

Nearly 5 months since ordering and still waiting.