Hi all

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
HelenO

Post by HelenO »

Hello everyone,

My beloved Berlingo micro campervan was reaching the end of its life, or rather resuscitating it would have been too costly, so I decided to go for a C3 Aircross.

I’ve had my Aircross since just after Easter (ordered in January). I could have done with its grip control feature earlier in the year when we were snowed in. At least I’ll be prepared for the next Scottish winter. Have you read Jeremy Clarkson’s review? Even he was impressed with the Aircross in the snow! See https://www.driving.co.uk/car-reviews/c ... -aircross/

I’m finding the Aircross a bit of a mixed bag - I love the ride and the road holding, hate having to set the heating/air-con through the touch screen. I’d much rather have dials and buttons as it’s hard to make adjustments to the settings while you’re underway. Still, it’s early days and I might even get used to the ‘infotainment system’ in time!

Happy Aircrossing everyone!
Helen

phild

Post by phild »

Hi Helen

Yes I have read his review and he seems to have been bowled over by its ability in the snow. I have the grip control but have not used it yet so I cannot vouch for its usefulness.
C3 Aircross Flair 130 6speed Manual Soft Sand, Sunroof, Grip Control, Family Pack