New car delivery

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
chapi72

Post by chapi72 »

Boro_m, did you build get pushed back?
Mine was due June build, now "maybe" July. :-(
----
Current : MY20 C5 Aircross Flair Plus, Black
Cancelled : MY22 C5 Aircross, Hybrid, Eclipse Blue, City Park, Dark Chrome Pack :cry:
Previous: MY16 C4 Grand Picasso Feel
Previous: MY14 C4 Grand Picasso Exclusive +

Boro_m

Post by Boro_m »

chapi72 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:02 am Boro_m, did you build get pushed back?
Mine was due June build, now "maybe" July. :-(
Nope, or it wasn’t communicated yet. Last week check was that is build but still has factory status-this was Wednesday the 15th. Based on that no schedule changes.
Waiting for more updates as they promised to call me once status will change to complete.
Awaiting for C5 Aircross C-Series 1.2 EAT 8
chapi72

Post by chapi72 »

Did you get anywhere with your delivery update?

I'm still waiting, ordered Feb and now see a Stellantis announcement the factory is closing on the 3rd due to lack of parts! :(
----
Cancelled : MY22 C5 Aircross, Hybrid, Eclipse Blue, City Park, Dark Chrome Pack :cry:
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

That will be the Kaluga plant in Russia. "The Kaluga Assembly Plant (PSMA Rus) is facing a shutdown as the plant has exhausted its parts supply. Due to the sanctions put in place by several countries, because of the ongoing crisis in Ukraine, the plant cannot get the parts it needs to manufacture additional products."

But they don't make the C5 Aircross there - it's been made at the Rennes factory in France and they have been gearing up production for the new model launched early this year in Jan 2000.

The Russian plant mostly makes light commercials and the Peugeot 408 and some C4s for the Russian market from what I can tell, but of course it's not going to be very productive now!
chapi72

Post by chapi72 »

:( :( :(

Stellantis will halt production at 2 French plants
The halt at a Peugeot plant in Sochaux was extended until the end of next week. The halt at a Citroen plant in Rennes will start on July 3.

PARIS -- Stellantis will halt production at its plants in Rennes and Sochaux, France due to a chip shortage, a spokesperson told Reuters, confirming French media reports.
----
Boro_m

Post by Boro_m »

It’s due to Nav systems from German supplier at least what I have read. Only hoping that this didn’t impact mine order but considering all supply difficulties waiting for a new car 6 months is nothing new🫤.
Im not expecting that mine will be delivered soon and ready for me until end of July, I wish but……
Well, salesperson promised courtesy car for me for mine holidays trip to France big of August if my car won’t be delivered.
chapi72

Post by chapi72 »

Hi Boro_m, the dealers are in the dark as far as I can tell. I might see my Feb order in August, wonder what they'll say if I want it delayed until September to be a "72" plate!
When I ordered mine, the Citroën website said 7 - 12 weeks!!! :-)
Nice they are lending you a car, I still have my C4GP so no lack of space!
----
Boro_m

Post by Boro_m »

Exactly. They are not sharing what is the reality afraid that people start cancelling the orders.
Let’s wait and see where all this lands😜
John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

Not sure if this is useful information for anyone considering ordering but ordered a new 2022 c3 aircross late may with an estimated June build date. Was told to expect 8 weeks for delivery, just received confirmation of registration details from dealer and expecting delivery within two weeks. That would make it about 6-7 weeks so far.
C3 Aircross 110A Flair Cosmic Silver/Black
Boro_m

Post by Boro_m »

This is great. For those awaiting C5 unfortunately situation with production halt in Rennes is not that pink I’m afraid🫣. No updates regarding my car delivery🫤