New to forum and car ordered long wait!

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

Hi there currently own a cactus but have just traded it in for the aircross with all bells and whistles. Expected end of July beginning of August. Long wait!!! And I'm not very good at being patient but I am sure it will be worth it. :roll:
Ordered the 110 Flair in misty grey with orange pack and techno,grip control, park assist and family pack. I've been told it's a week extra wait for each pack that's added. Will I get it too late to make use of the panoramic sunroof this year??? :o :o so excited!! :P

q3billy

Post by q3billy »

RosieG wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:12 pm Hi there currently own a cactus but have just traded it in for the aircross with all bells and whistles. Expected end of July beginning of August. Long wait!!! And I'm not very good at being patient but I am sure it will be worth it. :roll:
Ordered the 110 Flair in misty grey with orange pack and techno,grip control, park assist and family pack. I've been told it's a week extra wait for each pack that's added. Will I get it too late to make use of the panoramic sunroof this year??? :o :o so excited!! :P
I took one for a test drive the other day for my OH. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it drove!
I explained to the dealer who it's for and the situation and he offered me one to take for a few days to make sure it's the right car for the family which I thought was excellent. Couldn't fault the service from that dealer at all.
Don't worry about the wait though, I have a Volvo XC40 on order for myself, ordered it a while ago now and my estimated delivery date is October! even then I've been reading that there's loads of delays.
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

That's really good of the dealers. I've just been in to mine again today and realistically looking at August for delivery by all accounts at least it's not October! That's a hell of a wait!