Collected the C5 Plug-In yesterday

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
MalcolmH

Post by MalcolmH »

Hi All

My third Citroen - some 34 years after my last one; a BX, which followed a former MD's CX - both company cars awarded for doing quite well for Austin Benn Consultants, very early in my career.

The whole plug-in thing is a new world to me, so I'm hoping there will be plenty on here to learn from - not least, the best way of keeping the electric battery charged while off round the UK for work.

It's great to be in a Citroen again - I loved both of the other ones, but especially the CX, almost exactly like the one pictured - so special with the hydraulic suspension! :D

Cheers all

Malcolm

cx_02_1620x1000.png

Tripods

Post by Tripods »

Try finding pod point chargers they are free to use and everyone I’ve used had the full 7kw availability so full charge in around 2 hours let me know what range you get from the battery mine has dropped from 32 miles to 19 in the last month vehicle only has 500 miles
KevinM

Post by KevinM »

Hope it goes really well for you. My C5 arrives next Wednesday albeit not a hybrid just 130 petrol with EAT box.like you ihad two Citroen company cars. First was a GS then a TZD BX which I loved amazing cars. Did 80k it the BX with no mech/elec problems . On delivery it had a small crack in plastic tailgate which was repaired then replaced then it lasted. It was comfy fast and very economical with a few flimsy bits like indicator stalk. Party piece wax the hydro suspension