Sat Nav Update

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
mr xmas2

Post by mr xmas2 »

Hello All, so the new C3 Aircross has arrived, its brilliant, with one little fault, I cant update the Sat Nav, which I think is over 18 months out of date. has anyone else had this problem? Citroen C3 Aircross flair 1.2 Orange, black roof and silver roof bars

grahams

Post by grahams »

Yes I have similar problem.

Notified via the "My Citroen" website that new Sat Nav and Firmware updates were available. Could not download so contacted Citroen Customer Care who advised they were having problems with the site/download. Also discovered it is essential to keep the engine running while transferring the files - for 1.5 hours!! As not able to download the files not a problem but what a waste of fuel and added pollution. Next stop the dealer.

Other issue is out of 280+ contacts on my iPhone SE only 19 display and the alphabet scroll bay is mainly greyed out - guess this is because only 19 contacts are loaded. Customer Care imply it's because my phone is running IOS 11.2.6 and if I had IOS 11.2.1 it's OK. Well I did have IOS 11.2.1 a few months ago and it did't work correctly then! Dealer fiddled around, loaded new screen software - to no avail. Have tried Bluetooth un - pairing and re - pairing. Initially all contacts do load and the alphabet scroll bay is all bright and shiny but for some unknown circumstance I can start the car one day and only 19 contacts are displayed. No problems with my Cactus. Interesting to know if anyone else is experiencing similar.

Other than above i am enjoying the car.

C3 Aircross Flair 110 Pure Tech Manual. White, panoramic sliding roof, silver pack, grip control, fitted free descent control, family & Hi Fi packs.