New hear with new car due any day!

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
the2ems

Post by the2ems »

Tommo wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:31 am We ordered a new c3 aircross shine plus auto on 18/Aug, my wife opened an email from Evans Halshaw this morning informing her that the dealership has now closed permenantly, and giving us nearest dealerships. Nothing was mentioned about our order (of which we have paperwork for giving an order number). so until we phone one of the dealers i am assuming that our order is now cancelled. I would have thought that we would have been informed that another dealership will take over the order but nothing has been said to that effect. Will update when we speak to them.
Have you paid a deposit?
2019 C3 Aircross Flair 110 Automatic

Deleted User 1053

Post by Deleted User 1053 »

No deposit paid, just signed for the order of the car. Rang Evans Halshaw Sheffield as this was the nearest e/h citroen dealer and they have indeed got our details on system, and awaiting paperwork to arrive today then they say they will be in touch. Can't understand how they would give nearer to us E/H dealerships but none of them were Citroen, anyway we wait with bated breath to see if we get the telephone call and to hear what they have to say.
Ayb80

Post by Ayb80 »

Mine was a factory order and took 7 months. Worth the wait though.
Tommo

Post by Tommo »

Are you going to send any piccys?
2022 Citroën C3 Aircross SUV
Shine Plus • PureTech 130 S&S Automatic in Khaki Grey.