New hear with new car due any day!

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Terrischnauzer

Post by Terrischnauzer »

Hi everyone. I have a c3 aircross shine on its way, possibly by Thursday. I accepted a pipeline car as I liked the colour combo, rather than wait for a ordered one. Its black with blue colour pack. Hoping I am going to love it :D

srperry

Post by srperry »

Welcome. Enjoy your new car!
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Terrischnauzer

Post by Terrischnauzer »

Thank you. Car arrived today so I'm collecting tomorrow
Deleted User 1053

Post by Deleted User 1053 »

You jammy thing, waiting for our new shine plus auto, let me know how you get on with it.
Terrischnauzer

Post by Terrischnauzer »

Picked up my car week before last but been on holiday so only started driving it at the weekend. I absolutely love it. Higher seating than my last car and everything is great so far, just need to learn a bit more about where everything is and set up everything to how I want. Radio channels is all I have done so far.
SeaCrosser

Post by SeaCrosser »

Any pictures of the new motor??
1.6 PureTech 180 Auto Flair Plus in Volcano Red
Ayb80

Post by Ayb80 »

My C3 Aircross shine plus Auto arrived on Friday and it’s cracker
Ayb80

Post by Ayb80 »

My C3 Aircross shine plus Auto arrived on Friday and it’s cracker
Deleted User 1053

Hi Ayb80, was it a factory order or a stock car? if a factory order how long did you have to wait. we have a c3 aicross shine plus auto factory ordered on the 18/Aug and we are hoping to get it before we drive to n/wales back end of October.
Deleted User 1053

We ordered a new c3 aircross shine plus auto on 18/Aug, my wife opened an email from Evans Halshaw this morning informing her that the dealership has now closed permenantly, and giving us nearest dealerships. Nothing was mentioned about our order (of which we have paperwork for giving an order number). so until we phone one of the dealers i am assuming that our order is now cancelled. I would have thought that we would have been informed that another dealership will take over the order but nothing has been said to that effect. Will update when we speak to them.