New (ish) C5 owner

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
jonpetern

Post by jonpetern »

Hi all, we've just put a deposit down on a 69 plated 2020 1.5 TDI EAT C5 Flair Plus with sunroof, collecting next week. I'm quite excited, the test drive was lovely, and our 13 year old RAV4 just feels like an old banger now!

If anyone has any tips on what to be aware of first, i.e. any issues that caught you out, I'd be very grateful. It's great to be here and I'm looking forward to being an active during member.
2020 C5 Aircross EAT 1.5 TDi Flair Plus - Volcanic Red - Pan Roof

martyness

Post by martyness »

The only issue that caught me out was the system and map updates. Just check and see what version it's on as if it's not been updated by the previous owner then the mycitroen app and the pc update checkers won't show any updates.

I found a way to fix it but took quite a bit of searching to find a solution.
C5 aircross flair plus platinum grey metallic with red inserts
jonpetern

Post by jonpetern »

Thanks for the advice, is there a way I can message you about this if I have an issue please?
2020 C5 Aircross EAT 1.5 TDi Flair Plus - Volcanic Red - Pan Roof
martyness

Post by martyness »

Yeah you can either private message me (if you're able to as think you have to make so many post before you can) or if you post either in here or on the nav and maps update thread and I'll either post back on those threads or private message you back depending on the information you need to help solve any issue.
C5 aircross flair plus platinum grey metallic with red inserts