Potential C5 Aircross owner...with a feature question

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
fenders

Post by fenders »

Hi all - I've joined the forum because I'm an English speaker from the US who will be relocating to France next year with my family, and am evaluating the best vehicle to meet our needs (estate vs SUV, EV vs PHEV/MHEV/ICE). C5 Aircross Hybrid (along with the 3008) is in my sights, but am reaching out with a specific question and perhaps folks who read this intro post might be able to chime in, as Citroën customer service has been courteous but not yet helpful.

I am aware that options and access to them may vary by country, so experiences in the UK might not fully apply. What trim level or specific option package will ensure that Aircross seats have the 5-program massage feature? Citroën's configurator and brochure do not clarify this amidst the various seating features of heat, lumbar, and electric adjustment.

Thanks!

srperry

Post by srperry »

Hi fenders. AFAIK only the full leather (brown) seats have the massage option on the C5 Aircross, and they also have the seat warming too. I have a C5 Aircross Flair, which has electric seat adjustment for the driver's seat only.
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
schmoo2k

Post by schmoo2k »

FWIW I too have a C5 Aircross Flair, which does not have electric seat adjustment... :(
2020 C5 Aircross - 1.5 BLUEHDI 130 S&S EAT8
srperry

Post by srperry »

schmoo2k wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:54 am FWIW I too have a C5 Aircross Flair, which does not have electric seat adjustment... :(
Mine is a 2019 model, what's yours?
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
schmoo2k

Post by schmoo2k »

2020 C5 Aircross - 1.5 BLUEHDI 130 S&S EAT8
srperry

Post by srperry »

That might explain it. Mine is a model launch version - sometimes they add bits for that...
the2ems

Post by the2ems »

5-program massage feature? What on earth is that? :?:
2019 C3 Aircross Flair 110 Automatic
srperry

Post by srperry »

It's a massage function which can be added to the driver's seat - at least in a C5 Aircross it can, or perhaps could have been?
rdeknegt

Post by rdeknegt »

got it, but only available here on the continent with full (Brown) leather interior.
Cars: C5 Aircross 180 Shine ,BMW Z4 E89. 2.8i sDrive
srperry

Post by srperry »

Yes, that is the same in the UK...