Potential C5 Aircross owner...with a feature question

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
GilRil

Post by GilRil »

Hi
I have a 2021 C5 Aircross and got it on Monday 15-03-2021, mine dont have the 5 massge but it dose have the electric seat, Elaine from Citroen said becuase of the Briexit, Citroen has removed some features to keep the price the same, like Dash Cam, in the manual it says i have one but it dont and other things, this one is a C5 Aircross 1.2 Pure Tech 130 Shine Plus, it does not have Park assist, Front camera and all round camera (4 of them) and seems smaller then our old C4 Picasso which had everything more than this one
C5 Aircross 1.2 Pure Tech 130 Shine Plus Auto

srperry

Post by srperry »

JFYI, the driver's manual has everything in it, all options; it is the same manual whichever C% Aircross version you have bought.

Also, Brexit isn't a good enough excuse for not providing items that are standard on the continent, like LED headlights on the top models, for example. Citroen have actually reduced the prices for all models in the UK, and have also deleted some options. Citroen (as with other EU manufacturers) have always treated the UK as a captive market who will take whatever they can get, rather than having parity with Europe. EU-built cars have always been more expensive like for like in the UK compared with Europe, because we've always been seen as a cash cow. This isn't something new, and predates even the EU/EEC. It's just an attitude that the manufacturers have. That's why there are companies in the UK who will buy RHD models in Europe with full specs and import them to order to the UK.
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Airtool

Post by Airtool »

My car c3 aircross came from Ireland wonder if it was cheaper for dealer to buy from there ?
C3 Aircross Flair 110bhp 2020 grey