Love/Hate relationship with my new Aircross!

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Paperpumpkin

Post by Paperpumpkin »

Beanee687 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:53 pm If you press the top centre of the touchscreen where it says the selected interior temp and AUTO or AC AUTO, the screen will go to a simple heater control. Here you can change the fan speed and the temp and if Aircon is OFF pressing the AUTO ICON at the bottom, will turn on the Aircon. You can then go back to your original screen by pressing the back arrow top left or if you do nothing the screen will revert to the previous byn itself after a few seconds.
That's good to know, thanks. I'll give it a try.

Paperpumpkin

Post by Paperpumpkin »

JohnLX wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:27 pm I have had my Aircross 110 since August 2020 and travelled less than a thousand miles in it.
The car drives nicely but the infotainment "system" drives me to mad and is a dangerous distraction rather than a tool.
At the end of the lock down I WILL be trading it in!
Thanks JohnLX. I was hoping i'll get used to it, but I've had the car for 5 months now and am still frustrated by it. I'm also having problems with the radio (a fault I think) which adds to the frustration. It's not something that is apparent in a test drive, when you're focused on handling etc., but it's such an important part of enjoying the ride!