Hi all

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Westman

Post by Westman »

Hi All
Just picked our new ( to us) Spicy Orange C3 Aircross and , so far, very impressive! One question.When the sat nav is displaying average speed cameras is there anyway to display your vehicles average speed in that zone , as my portable Tom Tom device does?
Thanks
JR

mike1940

Post by mike1940 »

8-) NO-just put car into cruise and concentrate on the road ahead. ;)
Cat754

Post by Cat754 »

Have just purchased 2019 c3 aircross flair. Cannot figure out how to set up speed limit signs on sat nav? Can anyone help

Thanks
Mdf
peter m

Post by peter m »

Speed limit signs are not displayed on sat nav .
C5 aircross 1.2 c series EAT8 grey with black wheels.
Yorkshire Pud

Post by Yorkshire Pud »

Cat754 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:24 pm Have just purchased 2019 c3 aircross flair. Cannot figure out how to set up speed limit signs on sat nav? Can anyone help

Thanks
Mdf
Speed limit will show on the bottom of the instrument panel, keep pressing the button on the end of the wiper stalk or turn the little cog on the steering wheel.
Cat754

Post by Cat754 »

Many thanks to all
Done job
Cat754
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

On the 2020 C3 Aircross the speed limit symbol is shown independently of the mpg etc and is a permanent display. If you have a head up display it is also in that too.
Last edited by Beanee687 on Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
breenger

Post by breenger »

I am the proud owner of a Citroen C5 AirCross, having owned three Nissan Qashqai previously. My question is; on the Nissan , I was always able to see exactly how many miles per gallon I was achieving on my many visits from Hampshire to my native Scotland. On the Citroen AirCross, I cannot seem to be able to do this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The AirCross is one helluva car, but at 72 years of age, my grasp of the many, many "Bells & Whistles" is taking me some time.
JFS Dorset

Post by JFS Dorset »

On my C3 aircross I can either push the button on the end of the wiper stalk or scroll the little wheel on left of steering wheel. Look at the display through the steering wheel when you are doing it. Download the mycitroen app and register your car in it then connect phone to your usb port below the touch screen. Enjoy the car
C3 Aircross 2019 with feel spec in silver and black. Previous car Citroen C5 Petrol VTR
JohnM52

Post by JohnM52 »

To view the trip computer readings on C5 Aircross

press in button at end of wiper stalk repeated pressing takes you through 2 different trip readings plus the current live data. In some of the dash settings this causes the trip data to appear on the left of the dash display.
It sounds as though you don't have the display permanently showing.
The other set of displays which you possibly have not yet discovered is that if you rotate the wheel on the left side segment of the steering wheel ( above the volume +/- and next to the microphone symbol
, there are a number of different preset displays plus one which you can set to your own taste, adding different instruments.
I think the display you need to choose to have the trip data permanently displayed is "Driving".

Enjoy investigating

John
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol EAT8, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Roof. Now traded for DS7 E Tense.