Newbie C5 Aircross questions

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Papa Legba

Post by Papa Legba »

Sorry and I’m sure somewhere these have been posted but google isn’t helping!

1. Is there a display that shows how much adblue you have? My own vehicle (Vauxhall Vivaro) tells
me a percentage on the display...it becomes a staring issue if it gets too low on mine.

2. Apple CarPlay??????? How in all that’s holy do you get this to work with an iPhone 11??? We have a standard 11 and my own 11 pro, none of which will connect? There’s something about a private mode being enabled and needing a hard reset of the touchscreen...how do you do that?

Any help much appreciated, I’m bald but still finding hairs in various places to tear out!!🤣🤣

Thanks
Scott

routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

1. No, there isn't any display. You will ge a warning when it reaches a range of 1500 miles. It is a starting issue on all cars fitted with Adblue. It is designed to prevent the car running without pollution reduction functioning.
Deleted User 365

Post by Deleted User 365 »

If you press the trip reset button you get an indication of >1500 miles for AdBlue or the mileage left before you can't start the engine.

For Apple Car Play and Android Auto, you need to connect with a data cable and activate your Citroen "Connected Services"

Look in here;

http://service.citroen.com/ACddb/modele ... _en-GB.pdf

Hope this helps,
Mike.
Papa Legba

Post by Papa Legba »

Thanks guys, we got it working. Bit of a faff but it works!