Flair Plus reductions in original speck

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
terry8

Post by terry8 »

Have just received a phone call from my dealership with less then 2 months left before i hopefully pick up my Aircross flair plus, Citroen have now decided that the Flair Plus will now not have a sun roof fitted (approx £950) and also the fitted web cam will not be part of the package (£???). Incidendly the cost of the car I have ordered will not reflect the cost for these reductions in the origonal specks, quite the opposite they have informed me there is a price hike this month. This is most definately a game changer for me, my dealer has informed me that he has had to contact 15 potential purchasers in our area, so I would imagine there are quite a few discruntled potential purchasers out there? Comments would be appreciated. Terry Lee

Madman

Post by Madman »

If you don't like the deal then you are free to walk away. If you have ordered something and they are not offering when you have ordered then that is breach of contract. Have to ask about the word "speck" is that short for speckification? I always thought that is was shortened to spec. :-)
routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

It is a bit confusing having two threads on the same subject. Can I suggest that any more posts should be in the other tread?
terry8

Post by terry8 »

Thanks madman for all your help with both instructions and spelling. As a new subscriber to this forum it is nice to know there are helpful people out there that can point you in the right direction. Yes I am aware they are in breach of contract and I can cancel and look elsewhere, but it seems such a shame to have wasted two months, and have now got to start all over again.