introduce myself

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
banzai17

Post by banzai17 »

Hi, my name is Al...quite old ( very old ), a happy C3 Aircross owner. I have just taken delivery of my second Aircross.
The first was a 1.6 HDi Flair diesel in spicy orange. A great moment in my life was when a lady in Tesco's car park walked across to me and said....'love the car !' Eye catching, utterly dependable, frugal. Hip problems, culminating in a replacement, meant that an automatic gearbox was a necessity, so with great regret traded her in ( last Saturday ) for an auto box.
This one is a Flair, 1.2 petrol, auto, in white with the orange trim pack. Time will tell, but looking forward to life together.

The 'connect nav' and 'audio / phone ' etc look very complicated and off putting. Never was able to manage on the old Aircross but am determined to get to grips with this one. Any tips much appreciated.

Best regards to all.....Al

Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

Hi Al, welcome to the forum from another 'quite old' C3 Aircross owner!!
I'm still getting to grips with the touch screen too, so unable to give you any tips i'm afraid. This is my 6th Citroen, so I'm obviously a fan. I find the Aircross very comfortable, especially as I have intermittent back issues, this was my main reason for trading in my DS3.
There are a couple of quirks I can't get my head around, the stop start only works intermittently, even on long journeys with little else working; it seems to be dependent on the air con settings for some reason. I also wish the air con had the 'old fashioned' switches too.
Kind regards
Chris
Citroen C3 Aircross Flair 130bhp Manual - Breathing Blue
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue
Cwjr

Post by Cwjr »

Hi welcome. Ive a white c3 aircross 1.2 flair with a spicy orange roof 😉
stephfin57

Post by stephfin57 »

Hi my name is Stephen.

Have an Almond Green and Black 2018 Citroen C3.

Love it.