New C5 Aircross driver in Reading

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Rjeat33

Post by Rjeat33 »

Hi all

Took delivery of my C5 Auto Flair Plus yesterday and first impressions are good! The one thing I have noticed is that you don't see too many of these on the road - wonder why?

Cwjr

Post by Cwjr »

Hi there, welcome. Agree in my area also not too many around. In my opinion one of the best looking cars in its class the c5 aircross
I have a c3 aircross 👍
jonno

Post by jonno »

I really like the C5 and its near the top of my list because of value for money and comfort especially, but as you say not many on the road but loads for sale at very good prices. Just makes me wonder if it's Citroen's past reputation that's holding it back ?
srperry

Post by srperry »

You're buying a car, not a reputation! It was only launched in March; they are well built and very comfortable, as well as economical. The load capacity is amazing. I love mine even more than my old Rover 75, which I had for 16 years from new and was the best car I ever bought.
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience